Our planned events would be listed below, but our attendance at these events depends on the virus and volunteers being available. We’re still unsure if we can have events in 2021.
Thank you to all who help at Wendover Arm Trust Events – volunteers are always needed and welcome. No experience needed, just a friendly face! You only need commit to a couple of hours on the stall, it makes all the difference if everyone does a little bit.
If you would like to help with future events or man our stands and promote the aims of the trust – please contact Events@wendoverarmtrust.co.uk or phone Jenny Brice on 07841 168043.
Please state which task you would be interested in joining:
- Putting up and taking down the gazebo
- Towing WAT trailer to event
- Giving out leaflets from the stand
- Talking about the restoration from the stand
- Helping with the tea and cakes
- Taking donations from the NAIL GAME on the stand
- Tour Guide on the Restoration Open Day