We’ve put a few suggestions below of things you could do to help with our fundraising. If you want to get involved, then do let us know and we’ll do what we can to assist you. Simply email Funding@WendoverArmTrust.co.uk
Please send any monies raised to our Membership secretary:- Katherine Deaney, 34 Anchor Lane, Boxmoor, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP1 1TY. Cheques should be made payable to Wendover Arm Trust. Thank you. Things you might consider are.....
1. Display unwanted goods for sale in your club/association. This is already done by Dunstable & District Boat Club in their Clubhouse. Bric-a-brac donated in this way raises hundreds of pounds over time, and is a popular way for members of your club/association to show their support for the canal restoration.
2. Organise a Car Boot, Garage Sale, or Drive Sale – proceeds to WAT, of course.
3. Grow plants and sell at a Car Boot Sale
4. Undertake a Personal Sponsored Walk or Marathon
5. Sell produce or WAT Grand Draw Tickets at your local Fete.
6. Take on your own personal challenge (shave beard/head, sponsored silence (suitable for kids!), swear box, etc.)
7. Hold a tea party or coffee morning There will be many other options - whatever you do the Trust thanks you for your support.